Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden review
1 GB available space
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden Review
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden is an application created by Artifex Mundi. Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Discover and investigate a forgotten underwater city built in an intriguing Art-Deco style. This former utopia hides many spine-chilling secrets and supernatural forces, the remains of which still lurk in every corner. Face the ancient evil that is hiding in the deepest chambers of the city of Eden.
During your exploration of this Eden beneath this sea, you will solve cleverly designed minigames and find hidden objects or play a special minigame as an alternative. Hold your breath and dive into the game to experience the wonders of the underworld for yourself.
- Scary and thrilling story in a unique underwater setting
- Beautiful, hand-drawn graphics
- Hollywood-quality animations
- 40 unique locations with 14 hidden-object scenes
- Numerous original and inventive minigames
- Unique option to switch from a hidden-object scene to a minigame
- Intriguing Art-Deco city design