Blackout Z: Slaughterhouse Edition review
100 MB available space
Nwlocation.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Blackout Z: Slaughterhouse Edition Review
Blackout Z: Slaughterhouse Edition is an application designed by NukGames. Blackout Z: Slaughterhouse Edition was first published on . The app is available on Steam.
- Blackout Z: Slaughterhouse edition is an addictive fast paced top down shooter game. Slaughter tons of zombies and try to avoid sharp saws while the battery of your flashlight is slowly draining.
- Perfect to play when you want some fast action and have not much time or while you are on a queue for another game , this is a small re-playable arcade game, the objectives included are: Score Chase (with online leaderboards), unlock weapons and hats, achievements.
- Blackout Z is based on a free game that I made for Ludum Dare 39 the "Slaughterhouse edition" includes more weapons, better graphics, improved gameplay, more tracks and more...
- You should defend yourself from zombies by shooting at them and running when you're out of bullets, but be carefull with the saws, they are preety sharp!
- The battery of your flashlight are aways draining, so don't forget to pick up batteries before it's too dark.
- Remember: Kill zombies, avoid saws and pick battery.
- Get a higher score by killing zombies before the combobar ends. The multiplier increases every 10 kills.
- Fast paced arcade experience.
- Addictive gameplay.
- Unlock new weapons and hats.
- Awesome 7 tracks original soundtrack.
- Steam leaderboards achievements and trading cards (coming soon).
- Steam cloud support.
NukGames is a solo indie game developer (and a zombie killer on the free hours) from Brazil, focused in bringing great small arcade games with retro visuals, modern twists and the smoothest gameplay.
Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy my game, now let the slaughter begins!
Paulo Brunassi - NukGames