Fishing Planet LLC
Fishing Planet: Bass Boss Pack review
12 GB available space
Nwlocation.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Fishing Planet: Bass Boss Pack Review
Fishing Planet: Bass Boss Pack is an application developed by Fishing Planet LLC. Fishing Planet: Bass Boss Pack was first published on . It is accessible on Steam, Other.
About This ContentThink you’re ready to face some really aggressive adversaries? Then Bass Boss Pack is your ultimate tackle set and a first-class ticket to Bass fishing paradise! Whatever your experience level - get immediate access to Florida’s Everglades and Michigan’s Saint-Croix Lake, where Smallies, Largemouths, Spotties and Peacocks are just waiting to get hooked and give you that adrenaline action of a proper fish fight!
Put your fishing skills to the test and prove yourself the Boss of Bass with powerful baitcasting rod ‘n reel combos and a superb selection of other awesome tackle! Bass jigs, spinnerbaits, worms and other ultimate weapons for bass fishing will come in handy when your scaly adversary puts up a heck of a fight! But do keep in mind, that superb tackle alone won’t get the job done. Only your skills and knowledge will land some real Trophy monsters!
Who knows...with the Bass Boss Pack that legendary 5-pound bass just might be yours!
Bass Boss Pack includes:
* 40 000 CREDITS - use your Credits to purchase new tackle, pay for fishing trips, repairs and any other in-game expenses. Spend your credits wisely!
* 20 BAITCOINS - use to purchase certain fishing tackle, available only for BaitCoins. Spend your BaitCoins wisely!
* 30-DAY PREMIUM Enjoy thirty days of Premium Status and advance your game progress by getting a 50% boost to Experience and Credits earned for every fish you catch! In addition, you get the opportunity to rent a kayak with a 50% discount! You also get the privilege of free registration in Competitions and the advantage of using free Forward Time function twice as often!
* 30 Marker Buoys - You can use this hightly visible fishing bouy to mark your favorite fishing spots!
* 1 Medium and 1 Small Storage Boxes (35 Slots)
* 2 Tackle Setups
RODS ‘N REELS super spinning and casting combos
* BassCaster 7' 10" (240) SE - Length: 7' 10" (2.4 m); Lure Weight: 1/2–1 5/8 Oz. (14-45 g); Power: Heavy; Line Weight: 9–24 Lb. (4-11 kg); Action: Fast; Pieces: 2; Guides: 10
* Thora 9' 6" (290) SE - Length: 9' 6" (2.9 m); Lure Weight: 5/7–1 3/4 Oz. (20-50 g); Power: Heavy; Line Weight: 6–21 Lb. (3.5-9.5 kg); Action: Mod Fast; Pieces: 2; Guides: 10
* Counsellor 3500 P SE - Ratio: 6.2:1; Recovery: 29.5" (75 cm); Capacity: mono 12/120 (0.3/120), braid 20/160 (0.23/160); Max Drag: 23 Lb. (10.5 kg)
* FatBoySpin 6000 SE - Ratio: 4.6:1; Recovery: 29.5" (75 cm); Capacity: mono 32/120 (0.5/120), braid 30/205 (0.28/205); Max Drag: 19.8 Lb. (9 kg)
TERMINAL TACKLE - a selection of tackle for the ultimate Bass fishing experience!
* Braid .009" (0.23 mm) - Length: 1000 yd (1000 m); Test: 20 Lb. (9.1 kg)
* Fluoro .016" (0.4 mm) - Length: 1000 yd (1000 m); Test: 20 Lb. (9.1 kg)
* JigHeads: JigHead 1/2 Oz. (14 g) #2/0, JigHead 3/4 Oz. (21 g) #3/0, JigHead 6/7 Oz. (25 g) #4/0
* Bass Jigs: Bass Jig 1 Oz. (28 g) #4/0 (x5)
* Spinnerbaits: Spinnerbait 3/4 Oz. (21 g) #3/0 (x3); Spinnerbait 1 Oz. (28 g) #4/0 (x3)
* Worms: Worm 5" (12.5 cm) (x4)
* Crayfish: Crayfish 3" (7.5 cm) (x4)
* Crankbaits: Crankbait 3 ft (1 m) #3/0; Crankbait 6 ft (2 m) #3/0
EQUIPMENT– Tackle storage and other angling equipment.
* Bass Boss Cap - Tackles: 2
* ProAngler Waist Coat - Tackles: 30; Lines: 7
* Pentax Rod Case - Rods: 6
* FishFort S Plus Fishkeeper - Max Single Fish Weight: 77 Lb. (35 kg); Total Fish Weight: 264 Lb. (120 kg); Fish-Friendly: yes
POND PASSES - 30 days of unlimited access to some of the top Bass fishing destinations!
* Everglades (Florida)
* Saint-Croix Lake (Michigan)
FISHING LICENSES (30 days):
* Advanced Michigan License
* Advanced Florida Licence