Hero's Story review
12 GB available space
Hero's Story Review
Hero's Story is an app developed by Silentplaygames. Hero's Story was first published on . The app is currently available for Steam.
Hero's Story is first person action indie game with rpg elements. Action takes place in immense world of Teandria - ancient kingdom with many mysteries and wonders. You are young mercenary who got into trouble...
PlotInner conflicts destroy ancient kingdom of Teandria. You woke up as a prisoner after recent fight with bandits. You need to find the perpetrators of your imprisonment and understand whats going on. But first, you need to get out of prison...
EXPLORE! FIGHT! RISE!
- true FPS camera, when you see not only hands but all character's body
- quality graphics with all modern effects support
- three factions, representing main sides of conflict
- night and day cycle with dynamic weather
- hand drawn arts
- no leveling up, you can use all of the stuff when you find it
- there are always few ways to go and optional quests to complete
- open-world with multiple regions
- random dungeons
- dozens of monsters, artifacts and weapons
- intriguing plot involving my other projects
- and more!
Game WorldHero's Story takes place in Teandria. There are three main planned factions - Enthor (representative of warrior classes), Angalar (so called mages) and Solheim (you can call them rogues), which one with unique style, quests, classes, locations and more!
OriginsEarly demoversion was released in late 2013 and was approved by many gamers. Last public demoversion of the game was released 5th of November of 2014. Since then the game was moved to new version of game engine, many aspects of gameplay were reworked, and graphics was updated.
Since 2017 game is in active development and testing stage.
From 2019, the game is recreated on a new engine!