Life Lessons review
200 MB available space
Nwlocation.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Life Lessons Review
Life Lessons is an application designed by Ben Busby. Life Lessons was first published on . The app is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
AboutLife Lessons is a difficult, humorous 2d platformer. The game centers around a fetus being taught about life by an overly-literal AI. Each level is a new "lesson" that the player is required to figure out in order to advance.
Examples: "Every dog has his day", "A picture is worth a thousand words", "An apple a day keeps the doctor away", etc. With each lesson, you're required to emulate what the lesson means, using whatever objects are available to you. Some levels require twitch reflexes and patience, while others don't require much of anything. Easy difficulty is recommended if you're easily frustrated.
The game also features a unique soundtrack, which is available to download for free.
- 30 (?) challenging levels, each modeled after a different "lesson"
- 3 different difficulty modes
- A catchy, ear-tingling-ly good soundtrack
- Bleeding edge fetus physics
- Aggressively mediocre pixel art
- S͞ecr͡e̡t҉͟͜ ̡end̛i҉̨n͢g͠
- Hardcore mode for maximum punishment