Rebel Reenactment: Battle of the Wilderness review
600 MB available space
Rebel Reenactment: Battle of the Wilderness Review
Rebel Reenactment: Battle of the Wilderness is an app designed by Cult Software. Rebel Reenactment: Battle of the Wilderness was first published on . Rebel Reenactment: Battle of the Wilderness is currently available for Steam.
Battle of the Wilderness was fought in the dense underbrush of the Wilderness of Spotsylvania, where it marked the first encounter between Robert E. Lee and Ulysses S. Grant. Close-quarters fighting among the thick woods created high casualties, men died by the thousands.
The confederate and union armies fought without mercy and bloodied each other on a battleground that was described at the time as “hell itself.”.
- Massive line battle in an impenetrable forest. Chaos is ensured!
- Patiently reload your Springfield Model 1861 while bullets fly.
- Over the shoulder third-person shooter.
- Command your squad to victory!
- Split screen local co-op for two players!
- Play co-op on the same keyboard or with two controllers.
- Visceral melee combat with bayonets.
- Command the Model 1857 12-Pounder Napoleon Field Gun.
- Battle simulator with as many troops as your PC can handle!
- Just like the real battle, Lee has 11,033 tickets and Grant 17,666 tickets to spend.
- 19th century warfare with gore and blood!
- Play as a confederate or union soldier in one of the most brutal battles of the American Civil War.